Summer vacation is just around the corner, and for some of us, it has already arrived! These glorious months of warmth and fun in the sun can’t all be spent at our favorite vacation spots, so we’ve spent some time brainstorming how we’ll make the most of our staycation days at home.
- Take on a new project. Create the cutest dream catcher to decorate your dorm room in the fall and to sway in the breeze while summer nights remain. Our favorite dream catcher is inspired by Wanderlust, and it brings back all our music festival memories as we fall asleep.
- Tie up your hammock between two shady trees and enjoy a good book or a nap once the afternoon heat has subsided. Set a sachet in your hammock to set the tone for your afternoon outside.
- Host a tea party for friends or family who live nearby. Get everyone together and discuss your favorite summer activities over fun snacks and refreshing iced tea.
- Create your own in-home film festival, and watch the movies that have been on your to-do list for the past few months. Make sure to have an ample supply of snacks to fit the feel of your movie choices, and light the room with your favorite candles to create an elevated cinema experience!
- Treat yourself to a spa day. Whether that means taking a nice long bath or diffusing relaxing fragrances throughout your home is up to you.
No matter how you spend your staycation days, we hope that you are able to take some time this summer to be with your loved ones, to relax, and of course, to enjoy fabulous fragrance.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.